This site is the hosting point for project HOTDOG, a Tcl package fulfillment system.
HOTDOG is a backronym for Heuristics of Tcl Distributed Objects and Gestalt.
- Policies - Policies for both this project and Tcl package distribution
- Requirements - Project requirements
- Teams - Design teams participating in the challenge
- Implementations - Implementations currently being evaluated, and a history of those which have been abandoned.
- History - Historical lessons that design teams can draw on for inspiration or cautionary avoidance.
We are in design spiral 0, and soliciting ideas for:
- top level user interactions
- design requirements