This project is meant to keep track of changes to the TEA version of SQLite compared to the 'official' version of SQLite.
- Maximum path length enhanced from 260 to 4096 bytes for win32/cygwin
- Maximum path length enhanced from 512 to 4096 bytes for other platforms
- Maximum default page length enhanced from 8192 to 32768
- Maximum Number Of Attached Databases enhanced from 10 to 62
- Support Unicode 14 (in FTS 3/4/5 tokenizer).
- Separate sqlite3_analyzer script, which does the same as the sqlite3_analyzer program.
- Various other fixes (some of them win32/cygwin-specific)
This project started when I became the maintainer of the Cygwin "sqlite" package, taking over the excellent previous work of Warren Young. Don Porter is the manager of the TEA version of SQLite, but it seemed counter-productive to have two different sets of patches, one for the Tcl interface and one for Cygwin. Therefore Don and I joined forces to keep our set of patches the same.
Hopefully - one day - those changes will find their way in upstream SQLite, so the need to maintain our own version will no longer be necessary.